March 31st, 2022
In the follow up to our The DMO Checklist for a Cookieless Future webinar with Matt Borud from Visit Idaho, we sit down with Travis Napper, Director of Tourism at the Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage & Tourism for a deep dive into Adara’s approach and solution to the depreciation of third party cookies.
In this webinar, Zeek Coleman, Head of Marketing – Tourism & Hospitality at Adara will share how Adara’s Private Consortium addresses the challenges posed by the deprecation of 3rd party cookies. This is followed by a Q&A with Travis Napper, Director of Tourism at Arkansas Department of Parks, Heritage & Tourism about his cookieless strategy and how they plan to use Private Consortiums to leapfrog the competition.
- What is a Private Consortium?
- The 7 business outcomes of a Private Consortium
- The difference between a Private Consortium and Dashboard solutions
- Private Consortiums are like a 401k…contribute data before it’s too late
- Low hanging fruit benefits of a Private Consortium
- How Arkansas Tourism is planning to utilize their Consortium’s capabilities