Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and revocation of your User ID and Password.
We reserve the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertising submitted through the Adara platform for any reason. Adara will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. Adara also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertising through the Adara platform.
Adara and its corporate subsidiaries comply fully with U.S. export law or regulations including any items subject to the terms of the U.S. embargoes against Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria and any embargoed country. For more details about laws governing trade, visit the US Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control website.
Adara will not accept advertising that, in Adara’s opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. Adara will not permit at any time the placement of any advertising for illegal or objectionable products. Advertising must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, handicap and political or religious affiliation. Advertisements cannot mimic news headlines in design, tone, third person sentence structure or topic.
Advertising must not be related to any of the following:
- Online casinos
- Gambling portals
- Lotteries other than state-licensed lotteries
- Counterfeit goods that mimic the brand features of the product in an attempt to pass themselves off as a genuine product
- Illegal Drugs
- Offensive or Inappropriate Content i.e. Hate Speech
- Malware Irresponsible data collection & use
Misrepresentation of self, product, or service
Adara prohibits advertising that misleads, which means the ad should be upfront, honest and provide user with the information they need to make informed decisions. Example of misrepresentation is promotions that initiate a purchase, download, or billing commitment without providing relevant information and obtaining user consent.
Content categories that are permitted with restrictions and additional policy review include:
- Toolbars, plugins, applications, and similar inventory sources
- Online Wagering
- Sports Betting Services
- Free Play Gaming Sites
- Religious or charitable ads
- Adult-oriented content including, but not limited to, offline adult entertainment, adult merchandise, dating services, sexually suggestive content, images containing exposed skin and nudity
- Healthcare-related i.e. medical devices, sexual enhancement, pregnancy products